Contec's AD12-16U(PCI)EV is PCI-compliant interface boards that convert analog input signals to digital data (performing analog-to-digital conversion). This product carries high-capacity buffer memory for 16M data for analog input, allowing background sampling to be performed in a variety of trigger conditions.
This product also has one analog output channel, four channels for TTL level digital input, and four channels for TTL level digital output.
This product is the high-speed, high-precision type that performs A-D conversion at a conversion speed of 1 micro second per channel and a resolution of 12-bit.
The board has a full driver library (API-PAC(W32)), which supports Visual C# .Net, Visual Basic .Net, Visual C++. Also, the product supports no-programing data collection with a data logger soft (C-LOGGER), and supports MATLAB and LabVIEW with plug in of an exclusive library (free download).
- The 12bit analog-digital converter deployment, a sampling of 1 uSsec/ch at the maximum are possible.
- Equipped with high-capacity buffer memory for 16MB of data and a variety of sampling control functions: FIFO or RING buffer memory for 16MB of data, allowing sampling to be performed as a background task independent of the processing power of the PC. Capable of starting and stopping sampling not only by software commands but depending on the strength of an analog signal (via conversion data comparison) or by detection of a TTL-level signal (external trigger).
- The input of 16 channels is possible(Eight differential input channels): The input of 16 channels the single-end input, or eight channels by the differential input is possible. In addition, It can sets the order of conversion channels. By option, Expansion (32 channels in total) of 16 channels is possible.
- Loading analog output, digital input and output: One point of analog output, and TTL digital nput and output for each 4
- It condenses tall high-performance to compact PCI shortstop size
- Abundant optional machinery: As for the buffer amplifier, the simultaneous sampling, the isolation electric current / thermocouple input, the low pass filter, the cable, Furthermore, It prepares a lot of options expanding a function.