Contec's AIO-121601M-PCIproduct is a PCI bus-compliant interface board that integrates the analog I/O and digital I/O features into one board. It has 12bit analog inputs (16channels), 12bit analog outputs (1channel), 8 digital I/Os, and 2 channels of counter that supports encoder inputs (2-phase signals). Using it with a signal conditioner (separately available) that converts and integrates relevant I/Os that may differ according to what to be measured and/or controlled, it can support diverse testing applications that require complex and various I/O features.
The board has a full driver library (API-PAC(W32)), which supports Visual C# .Net, Visual Basic .Net, Visual C++. Also, the product supports no-programing data collection with a data logger soft (C-LOGGER), and supports MATLAB and LabVIEW with plug in of an exclusive library (free download).
- With this one board, following features can be added: analog inputs (10uSec[100KSPS]/ch, 12bit, 16channels), analog outputs (10uSec[100KSPS], 12bit, 1channel), counter (32bit, TTL level 2channels), and digital I/Os (8channels for TTL level). A feature-rich system is possible even with a PC that has relatively fewer expansion slot(s).
- The SC series signal conditioner that provides various signal conversion features are supported. Using this product with the SC series (SC-AIO1604G etc.,), by unifying I/O ranges through conversion for each channel, it can support diverse testing applications that require different I/O specifications for testing purposes.
- Buffer memory (256K data) can be used as FIFO or RING for analog input or output, supporting several start/stop condition settings. Many types of sampling operation are possible with matching the counters, internal timer and/or external clock. Trimmer-less design that enables calibration of conversion accuracy via software.
- Single-phase mode (up count) and two-phase (up-down count) mode are supported. Various applications such as pulse-signal adder, rotary encoder, linear-scale position detection can be supported. A digital filter feature that suppresses malfunction caused by a noise.
- On-board synchronization control connector. Enables synchronized operation with the other boards that have synchronization connectors (Max. 16 boards).
- Without requiring any programming, supports C-LOGGER, our data logger software that enables graphical view of the measurement data, observation with zooming, file save and dynamic transmission to Excel (a spreadsheet software) (Stored on the bundled CD-ROM).