Contec's AIO-161601E3-PE is an unisolated PCI Express bus-compliant interface board that expands the I/O function of a PC for analog signals. This product carries high-capacity buffer memory for 16MB of data for analog input, allowing background sampling to be performed in a variety of trigger conditions. This product also has one analog output channel, four channels for TTL level digital input, and four channels for TTL level digital output. Analog input region is 16bit and conversion speed 10?sec/ch. Using specially designed accessories allows you to expand functions such as additional channels, simultaneous sampling and isolation amplifier. It is bundled with full-fledged software [C-LOGGER]. The product can also be used as a data recording device for MATLAB and LabVIEW, using dedicated libraries as plug-ins.
- This product is the high-precision type that performs A-D conversion at a conversion speed of 10?sec/ch and a resolution of 16-bit. The product has analog input 16ch, analog output 1ch, digital input/output (TTL level: four each), and a counter (32-bit, TTL level 1ch). In addition, the analog input can be set to single-end input 16ch or differential input 8ch, while the counter is commonly used as the digital input/output.
- The functions same with PCI compatible board DAI16-4(LPCI)L are provided. In addition, as there is compatibility in terms of connector shape and pin assignments, it is easy to migrate from the existing system.
- A number of accessories are available to expand the functions even further: a buffer amplifier, simultaneous sampling, isolation and current/thermocouple input, a low-pass filter, additional channels (+ 16ch), cables, etc.
- Using the bundled data logger software [C-LOGGER] allows you to display recorded signal data in graphs, perform zoom measurement, save files, and perform dynamic transfer of data to the spreadsheet software [Excel] without any special program. In addition, the product is bundled with the driver library API-PAC(W32) which can be used to create various Windows/Linux applications as well as a diagnostic program which can be used to check the hardware operation.
- As for the control of the sampling start, choice is possible from software, conversion data comparison, outside trigger (the timing of the control signal that input from the outside). Such as for the control of the sampling stop, the choice, As the sampling number of times end, conversion data comparison, outside trigger, the forced stop by the software, are possible. In a sampling period, you can choose it among an internal clock (a highly precise timer put on a board), an outside clock (the control signal that input from the outside).