Contec's DIO-3232L-PE is a PCI Express bus-compliant interface board that extends the digital signal I/O functions of a PC. DIO-3232L-PE provides 32 channels of 12 - 24VDC range optocoupler isolated inputs and 32channels of optocoupler isolated open-collector outputs. You can use all of the input signals as interrupt inputs. The board is equipped with a digital filter function and has an output transistor protection circuit (surge voltage protection and over current protection). A Windows/Linux driver is bundled with this product. LabVIEW is supported with a plug-in of dedicated libraries.
- DIO-3232L-PE has 32 channels of optocoupler isolated inputs (supporting current sink output) whose response speed is 200 microseconds and 32 channels of optocoupler isolated open-collector output (current sink type). A common terminal is provided per 16ch, capable of supporting a different external power supply. The outputs support driver voltages of 12 - 24 VDC for I/O
- As the PCI Express bus (PC) is isolated from the input and output interfaces by optocouplers, this product has excellent noise immunity.
- You can use all of the input signals as interrupt events and also disable or enable the interrupt in bit units and select the interrupt edge.
- Using the attached driver library API-PAC(W32) makes it possible to create applications for Windows/Linux. In addition, a diagnostic program by which the operations of hardware can be checked is provided.
- This product has a digital filter to prevent input signals from carrying noise or a chattering. All input terminals can be added a digital filter, and the setting can be performed by software.
- Zener diodes are connected to the output circuits to protect against surge voltages. Similarly, overcurrent protection circuits are fitted to each group of 8ch outputs.
- The functions same with PCI compatible board PIO-32/32L(PCI)H are provided. In addition, as there is compatibility in terms of connector shape and pin assignments, it is easy to migrate from the existing system.
- Using the dedicated library VI-DAQ makes it possible to create each application for LabVIEW