Designed for industrial systems, Innodisk’s Wide Temperature DRAM modules are best suited for applications that must work in extreme temperatures. These modules use industrial-grade SDRAM components with 30u” gold finger to ensure that the memory maintains its high-quality signal, even at temperatures as low as -40ºC or as high as 85ºC.
- JEDEC standard 1.35V(1.28V~1.45V) & 1.5V(1.425V~1.575V) Power Supply
- JEDEC Standard 240-pin Dual In-Line Memory Module
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- On Die Termination using ODT pin
- Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
- SDRAM operating temperature range -40°C ? TA ? +85°C
- Gold Finger 30?"
- RoHS Compliant