The Juno T41 rugged handheld computer is designed to be long-lasting, from the battery to the processor, and to work through mishaps that would sideline lesser products. The Juno T41 handheld is built to MIL-STD- 810G standards and all are available in your choice of IP65 or IP68 ratings to survive hostile conditions in the field: it can withstand driving rain and liquid immersion, corrosive environments, dust, shock, drops, vibration, prolonged UV exposure and extreme temperatures and altitudes. All Juno T41 handhelds come in your choice of either Windows Embedded Handheld (WEHH) v 6.5 or Android 4.1 “Jelly Bean” operating systems.
The Juno T41 features an 800 MHz to 1 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM and up to 32 GB of storage. The 4.3” high resolution Corning® Gorilla® Glass panel capacitive touchscreen is sunlight-readable and beautifully clear. Multi-touch support allows complex selections and controlled zoom to optimize the user experience with maps and detailed information. A capacitive stylus is available as an optional accessory. Physical connection to other electronic devices is supported via the Juno T41 handheld’s custom connector that provides easy connectivity to a USB device, a 9-pin Serial device or a battery charger.
Juno T41 C, X, M: Basic Model with Smartphone option
Tough, powerful and packed with features that take it far beyond “basic,” the Juno T41 is designed to replace BYOD smartphones with an 8 MP integrated camera, SMS text and 3.75 cellular data transfer capabilities on GSM networks worldwide. The 800 GHz or 1 GHz processor and 512 MB RAM will run your software fast and reliably. Choose either Android 4.1 or Microsoft WEHH 6.5 operating systems.
- Fully Rugged design with IP65 or IP68; Mil-ST-810G
- Choice of Operating Systems: Windows Embedded Handheld (WEHH) 6.5 or Android 4.1 “JellyBean”
- Processor: 800 MHz or 1GHz TI OMAP 3
- RAM: 512 MB
- Multi-touch User Interface with capacitive stylus compatibility
- 8 MP camera with dual LED flash and geo-tagging/Audio/Video
- 2-4 Meter integrated GPS receiver w/SBAS
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; CCX certified
- 4.3” WVGA Sunlight-readable Corning® Gorilla® Glass Display
- Accelerometer and Electronic Compass
- Full-Day Battery Life
- Raw GPS Data Available for post-processing to enable sub-meter performance
- 3.75G cellular data, text & voice optional
- Camera Barcode Scanning Application
- Software Development Kit to customize workflow
Juno T41 S: 1D/2D Barcode Imager
TrimbleScan Technology gives your solution an edge by reading an array of traditional barcodes as well as 1D and 2D matrix codes, captures signatures and images. All of these features are customizable using the Trimble “Scan Agent” application. Enterprises can also use the T41 Software Development Kit (SDK) to optimize for specific customer needs.
Omni-directional reading capabilities along with high motion tolerance allows rapid, accurate barcode imaging no matter what the angle or orientation the unit is to the barcodes. Read as many as 200 barcodes per second with 100% accuracy.
Even if the unit is dropped on the concrete... it’s going to provide accurate information, without missing a beat.
- White light illumination and red LED-based aimer for ease of use
- High-motion tolerance for quick scanning responsiveness
- Omni-directional reading capabilities for real world use conditions
- Rapid Scanning Capability for high read rates no matter the angle or orientation
Juno T41 R: Ultra-High Frequency RFID
The Juno T41 R integrates the Trimble ThingMagic Mercury6e-Micro (M6e-Micro) RFID reader into its small, compact form factor. Using EPCglobal Gen 2 RFID technology, the T41 R rapidly reads tags at different frequencies almost simultaneously, for accurate reads in real world conditions. The Juno T41R can read a single square 5 cm2 (2 square inch) UHF RFID tag more than 3.5 meters (11+ feet) away from the unit in unobstructed space. In more challenging environments with higher levels of interference, it reads 5 cm2 tags consistently between 1-2 meters. The application reports the tagged asset in order of signal strength.
The Juno T41R is location aware, ready for use in different regions around the world. The FCC Certified and ACMA Certified T41R supports the 902 to 928 MHz and 920 to 926 MHz frequency bands, respectively, and is
ready for use in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The ETSI Certified T41R uses the 865.6 to 867.6 MHz range and is ready to use in European RFID frequencies. In short, there is more powerful and compact RFID reader currently on the market today... and nothing as rugged.
- Rapid-Read, high-accuracy performance on multiple tags with multiple orientations, even in crowded conditions
- Read-Range: 3.5+ (12’+) Meters for 5 cm2 (2”) UHF tags in unobstructed space
- Integrated antenna with the ability to transmit up to +30 dBm (1 Watt) power for demanding applications
- Configurable performance settings and use-case parameters in the pre-loaded Trimble SearchLight application
- Supports EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) protocol
- Automatically configured and ready for use around the world:
- FCC Certified (North America): 902-928 MHz bands
- ETSI Certified (EU): 865.6-867.6 MHz bands
- ACMA Certified (AU/NZ): 920-926 MHz bands
- Easy-to Use Software Development Kit (SDK) and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to customize all settings including read range, power consumption and other features
Juno T41 G: Real-Time Enhanced GPS: Accuracy 1-2 Meters in Real Time
Pair enhanced GPS with any other Juno T41 technology including the basic handheld computer, RFID, smartphone, or 1D/2D Imager to get extra value out of your existing workflows. The T41 G provides dramatic improvements in performance compared to other T41 models without the Enhanced GPS, allowing data collection in real-time at 1-2 meter accuracy, while gathering Raw Data Output for post-processing applications.
The Juno T41 G supports the GPS L1 band, along with offering reliable performance in reduced signal environments. Mobile workers who have to move from place to place to collect GPS data on far-flung assets
won’t have to waste time waiting for a warm-up: the Juno T41 G boasts an average cold start of less than 33 seconds, and an Assisted-GPS start of less than 3 seconds. DGPS by SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) or RTCM.
The Juno T41 G is designed to work optimally with Trimble Positioning Services VRS. Assets are everywhere now... map accurately and reliably no matter where your workers have to go.
- Reliable Performance in Reduced Signal Environments
- Real-time GPS accuracy of 1-2 meters2 with SBAS
- Dramatic performance improvement with GPS Accuracy Algorithm Enabled5
- Small, portable & ergonomic form-factor
Note: X models contain C functionality and options
Note: S and G models contain C and/or X functionality and options