Contec's CPS-PC341MB-ADSC1-9201 is a Modbus Master controller with isolated RS-422/485, isolated digital input/output, isolated counter input, inter-channel isolated analog input, RS232C, and LAN interface. This product contains the CODESYS Soft PLC. You can create your own PLC program and run with the CODESYS software. CODESYS is a device-independent PLC-programming system that is compiled with the IEC 61131-3 standard and supports all standard programming languages such as ST or LD.
- This product features the CODESYS Soft PLC. CODESYS is a device-independent-PLC-programming system that is compiled with the IEC 61131-3 standard and supports all standard programming languages such as ST or LD.
- Modbus is a communication protocol widely used in the industry. It can collect data and control the device for Modbus TCP Slave-compliant.
- OPC UA (Unified Architecture) is an advanced model of OPC specifications, which presents refined capability of transmitting and receiving semantic description data. OPC-UA is a platform independent standard based on TCP.
- Compact design of 188.0(W) x 78.0(D) x 30.5(H), features flexibility in installation.
- The product is capable of operating in the temperature between -20 to + 60°C. It can be installed in various environments.
- Electrical isolation between the RS-422A/485 and the CPU, as well as between the digital/counter input and CPU can block up the electrical noise flow. Moreover, the surge protection elements are used for signal line and on top of that, the RS-422A/485 is protected with the communication IC that can withstand ±70 V input voltage, which reduces malfunctions or damage by surges.
- As analog inputs and channel, along with analog inputs and CPU, are electrically isolated, connecting an input signal with electric potential difference is possible. In addition, the surge protection elements are used for signal lines, which reduces malfunctions or damage by surges.
- With a choice of a long-life battery, we are creating longer lasting products.