The routers of the SCR series are IoT gateways of the special kind. They provide the latest technology in a compact, flexible mountable housing for a very attractive price.
The SCR series is available in LTE and LAN versions, both optionally as I/O variant. Users can connect both, IP-based and serial devices, to this Smart Device locally. This allows transforming elder existing plants in modern IT environments with a retrofit.
The two mounting directions make an SCR suitable for both, a switch cabinet in industrial environments and flat building connection boxes.
Besides the INSYS operating system icom OS, the icom SmartBox is also on board, an integrated Linux environment that allows executing scripts and programs directly on the router based on so-called containers.
Therefore, an SCR router can not only be used for secure remote maintenance and control, but also for capturing and processing application data within the scope of edge computing. This also allows to monitor the conditions and values of connected devices and realise reporting or benchmarking across different plants thanks to plug & play connection to cloud services.
• Up to 5 IP local networks (LAN) or as WAN with both, DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 clients, with static IP addresses, VLAN incl. tags and trunk ports; SLAAC, router advertiser, own DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 server per
IP network; static routing, configurable routing priority; dynamic routing OSPF, BGP, RIP, RIPv2, RIPng; net filters: D-NAT, S-NAT, IP/port forwarding, netmapping, DNS relay, dynDNS support
• Security: OpenVPN (client and server), IPsec, GRE (incl. multi-port), DMVPN, IP filters (stateful firewall) also in VPN tunnel, several VPN tunnels in parallel possible, MAC filters, PPTP server
• Redundancy WAN chains: several WAN accesses configurable (prioritised and event-controlled), WAN groups: parallel operation of WAN interfaces or VPNs, several OpenVPN servers; provider redundancy when using a multi roaming SIM card
|Interface(s)||The following configurations are standard: |
• 2x RJ45, 10/100 MBit/s, full/half-duplex, auto MDI-X, 1.5 kV isolation voltage
• Each port can be freely assigned to the IP networks, Link up/down detection, configuration port
• I/O(for LAN and LTE version): 2 digital inputs, high-active (as per EN 61131-2, Type 1), 2x open-drain outputs (24 V/100 mA)
• RS232 (Serial1) 1 x RS232 / D-Sub-9 (m)
Mobile communication SCR-L
• Frequency bands, data rates: 4G/LTE 1: 700, 800, 900, 1.800, 2.100 MHz (bands 1, 3, 8, 20, 28), LTE Cat. 1 (DL: max. 10.2 Mbps, UL: max. 5.2 Mbps), 2G/GPRS/EDGE: 900, 1.800 MHz; GPRS/EDGE Class 12 (DL: max. 85.6 kbps, UL: max. 85.6 kbps)
• Antenna connection 1x SMA female
• SIM Slot for 1 Mini-SIM card (2FF), locked
|Electrical||12 to 24 V DC (± 20%)|
|Mechanical||105 × 90 × 42 mm|
Mounting / protection class: DIN rail mounting / housing: IP40, terminals: IP30
|Temperature||Temperature range (operation) : -30 to 75°C|
Temperature tests as per EN 60068-2-1, EN 60068-2-2, EN 60068-2-14, EN 60068-30
|Humidity||0 to 95% non-condensing|
|Vibration||Vibration/shock as per PLC standard EN 61131-2 and EN 60068-2-6, EN 60068-2-27|
|Shock||Vibration/shock as per PLC standard EN 61131-2 and EN 60068-2-6, EN 60068-2-27|
|MTBF||> 770.000 h (25C)|
|Safety/Certification||Cellular radio variant: CE|
LAN variant: CE, FCC Part 15 Class B, IC
|EMC||EN 55032 Class B; Immunity: EN 61000-6-2, EN 55024|
10020726 SCR-E200 LAN router, 2x LAN, 1x RS232 |
10020727 SCR-E300 LAN router, 2x LAN, 1x RS232, 2x digital input, 2x digital output
10020728 SCR-L200 LTE router, 2x LAN, 1x RS232
10020729 SCR-L300 LTE router, 2x LAN, 1x RS232, 2x digital input, 2x digital output
|Accessories||10019504 Magnetic Antenna 4G/3G/2G SMA |
10020596 Outdoor Wall Antenna 4G/3G/2G SMA
10015193 Antenna Extension Cable 5 m SMA
10018607 Antenna Extension Cable 10 m SMA
10000735 Antenna Extension Cable 15 m SMA
10014249 Power supply unit
|Order Online||Insys SCR Series - Order Online|