March 2013 - Diamond Systems have advised that this board has reached EOL - Rhodeus (PC/104), Aries (PC/104+) and Pluto (PC/104+) are recommended alternatives
Pegasus is a rugged, fan-less PC/104-Plus SBC which features the AMD Geode LX800 low power consumption processor running at 500MHz. It has 256MB of high speed DDR SDRAM soldered on-board. Pegasus offers fully integrated PC functionality with low power consumption which allows Pegasus to operate in harsh environments where the airflow for heat dissipation is restricted and fans are unacceptable. Its ruggedability gives it the power to perform round-the-clock in unattended environments.
Other features of Pegasus include a 10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN and ample I/O interfaces; 2 serial ports, 4 USB 2.0 ports, 1 IDE 44-pin interface capable of supporting two IDE drives, Compact Flash Type-II socket, PC/104-Plus expansion bus, LCD & VGA CRT interface, and watchdog timer. Pegasus has all the necessary features and expansion capability in 4.050" X 3.775" form factor, which makes it ideal for applications where space is limited but multiple I/O configurations are needed. Pegasus supports Windows XP, Windows XPe, Windows CE 5.0, and Linux.
Pegasus Cable Kit
The Pegasus cable kit includes cables for Pegasus input and output. All cables are also available individually.
- 1 1x 6981175 Crimp 2x5 0.1"- Power In
- 2 1x 6981162 CRIMP 2X5 2mm-Keyboard + Mouse, 12"
- 3 1x 6981006 Power output cable
- 4 2x 6981171 Crimp 2x5 2mm-Dual USB A
- 5 1x 6981161 RJ45PNL-CRIMP2x5 2mm, 12"
- 6 1x 6981180 External Battery
- 7 1x 6981084 VGA, 2mm 2x5 crimp to DD15F
- 8 1x 6981081 Dual Serial Port 2mm 2x10 to 2x DB9M
- 9 1x 6981004 IDE, 44 conductor 2mm ribbon cable
- 10 1x 6981165 IDC10FxIDC10F, 2mm, 12"