Connect Tech’s Xtreme/PSU-UC is a high efficiency, high powered PC/104 form factor power supply featuring a wide input voltage range that accepts +8 to+36V DC, and provides 115W total output power with +5V, +12V and +5V Standby output voltages.
Xtreme/PSU-UC features on-board Ultracapacitors to provide uninterrupted UPS backup capability. Because it uses Ultracapacitors in the place of batteries the Xtreme/PSU-UC can provide instant shortterm power backup in the event of a power loss or interruption, and be fully charged and ready to provide backup power again within seconds. The Xtreme/PSU-UPS uses rugged components and can operate in the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C / -40°F to +185°F.
Xtreme/PSU-UC can be used in combination with Connect Tech’s stackable CPU and expansion boards for a total design solution, and is ideal for use in a broad range of rugged military and industrial applications.
Xtreme/PSU-UC Supply Features
- Ultracapacitor backup for uninterrupted power supply
- 115W total output power, +5V, +12V and +5V Standby
- Fully meets PC/104 component height requirements
- Uses latest generation highest efficiency power controllers, inductors, and MOSFETs
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to 185°F)