Contec's AIO-161601UE3-PE is an unisolated PCI Express bus-compliant interface board that expands the I/O function of a PC for analog signals. This product carries high-capacity buffer memory for 16MB of data for analog input, allowing background sampling to be performed in a variety of trigger conditions. This product also has one analog output channel, four channels for TTL level digital input, and four channels for TTL level digital output. Analog input region is 16bit and conversion speed 1?sec/ch. Using specially designed accessories allows you to expand functions such as additional channels, simultaneous sampling and isolation amplifier. It is bundled with full-fledged software [C-LOGGER]. The product can also be used as a data recording device for MATLAB and LabVIEW, using dedicated libraries as plug-ins
- This product is the high-speed type that performs A-D conversion at a conversion speed of 1?sec/ch and a resolution of 12-bit. The product has analog input 16ch, analog output 1ch, digital input/output (TTL level: four each), and a counter (32-bit, TTL level 1ch). In addition, the analog input can be set to single-end input 16ch or differential input 8ch, while the counter is commonly used as the digital input/output.
- The analog input block contains mass-storage buffer memory (16M data) that can be used in the FIFO or RING format. This allows for background analog input that does not depend on the operation status of the software or PC.
- A number of accessories are available to expand the functions even further: a buffer amplifier, simultaneous sampling, isolation and current/thermocouple input, a low-pass filter, additional channels (+ 16ch), cables, etc.
- Using the bundled data logger software [C-LOGGER] allows you to display recorded signal data in graphs, perform zoom measurement, save files, and perform dynamic transfer of data to the spreadsheet software [Excel] without any special program. In addition, the product is bundled with the driver library API-PAC(W32) which can be used to create various Windows/Linux applications as well as a diagnostic program which can be used to check the hardware operation.
- You can select from software, comparison of conversion data or an external trigger (timing of an externally input control signal) to control the start of sampling. you can select from completion of sampling for a specified number of sessions, comparison of conversion data, an external trigger or software to control the end of sampling. The sampling cycle can be selected from the internal clock (high-precision timer mounted on the board) or an external clock (externally input control signal).