Contec's DIO-1616B-PE is a PCI Express board used to provide a digital signal I/O function on a PC. DIO-1616B-PE features 16 inputs and 16 open-collector outputs, and has 12 - 24VDC optocoupler type isolation with an internal 12VDC power supply that does not require external power. You can use all of the input signals as interrupt inputs. The board is equipped with a digital filter function and has an output transistor protection circuit (surge voltage protection and over current protection). A Windows/Linux driver is bundled with this product. LabVIEW is supported with a plug-in of dedicated libraries.
- DIO-1616B-PE has the optocoupler isolated input 16channels (supporting current sink output) whose response speed is 200µsec and optocoupler isolated open-collector output 16channels (current sink type). Common terminal provided per 16channels, capable of supporting a different external power supply. Supporting driver voltages of 12 - 24 VDC for I/O.
- Opto-coupler bus isolation: As the PCI Express bus (PC) is isolated from the input and output interfaces by optocouplers, this product has excellent noise immunity.
- Board is equipped with power supply (12VDC 240mA) for driving optocoupler. Enabling/disabling internal power supply can be specified by jumpers in blocks of 16channels.
- You can use all of the input signals as interrupt events and also disable or enable the interrupt in bit units and select the interrupt edge.
- Using the attached driver library API-PAC(W32) makes it possible to create applications for Windows/Linux. In addition, a diagnostic program by which the operations of hardware can be checked is provided.
- Using the dedicated library VI-DAQ makes it possible to create each application for LabVIEW