Contec's DIO-1616H-PE is a PCI Express bus-compliant interface board that extends the digital signal I/O functions of a PC. DIO-1616H-PE provides 16 channels of 24- 48VDC range optocoupler isolated inputs and 16 channels of optocoupler isolated open-collector outputs. You can use all of the input signals as interrupt inputs.The board is equipped with a digital filter function and has an output transistor protection circuit (surge voltage protection and over current protection). A Windows/Linux driver is bundled with this product. LabVIEW is supported with a plug-in of dedicated libraries.
- DIO-1616H-PE has 16 channels of optocoupler isolated inputs (supporting current sink output) whose response speed is 200 microseconds and 16 channels of optocoupler isolated open-collector output (current sink type). A common terminal is provided per 16ch, capable of supporting a different external power supply. The outputs support driver voltages of up to 60 VDC for I/O (externally applied)
- As the PCI Express bus (PC) is isolated from the input and output interfaces by optocouplers, this product has excellent noise immunity.
- You can use all of the input signals as interrupt events and also disable or enable the interrupt in bit units and select the interrupt edge.
- Using the attached driver library API-PAC(W32) makes it possible to create applications for Windows/Linux. In addition, a diagnostic program by which the operations of hardware can be checked is provided.
- This product has a digital filter to prevent input signals from carrying noise or a chattering. All input terminals can be added a digital filter, and the setting can be performed by software.
- Zener diodes are connected to the output circuits to protect against surge voltages. Similarly, overcurrent protection circuits are fitted to each group of 8ch outputs.
- Using the dedicated library VI-DAQ makes it possible to create each application for LabVIEW