Contec's DIO-1616RL-PE is a PCI Express bus-compliant interface board that extends the digital signal I/O functions of a PC. DIO-1616L-PE provides 16 channels of 12 - 24VDC range optocoupler isolated inputs (compatible with current source output signals) and 16 optocoupler isolated outputs (current source type). You can use all of the input signals as interrupt inputs. The board is equipped with a digital filter function and has an output transistor protection circuit (surge voltage protection and over current protection). A Windows/Linux driver is bundled with this product. LabVIEW is supported with a plug-in of dedicated libraries.
- DIO-1616RL-PE has the optocoupler isolated input 16channels (compatible with current source output signals) whose response speed is 200µsec and opto-coupler isolated output 16channels (current source type). Common terminal provided per 16channels, capable of supporting a different external power supply. Supporting driver voltages of 12 - 24 VDC for I/O
- As the PCI Express bus (PC) is isolated from the input and output interfaces by optocouplers, this product has excellent noise immunity.
- You can use all of the input signals as interrupt events and also disable or enable the interrupt in bit units and select the interrupt edge.
- Using the attached driver library API-PAC(W32) makes it possible to create applications for Windows/Linux. In addition, a diagnostic program by which the operations of hardware can be checked is provided.
- This product has a digital filter to prevent input signals from carrying noise or a chattering. All input terminals can be added a digital filter, and the setting can be performed by software.
- Using the dedicated library VI-DAQ makes it possible to create each application for LabVIEW