Designed for industrial systems, Innodisk’s Wide Temperature DRAM modules are best suited for applications that must work in extreme temperatures. These modules use industrial-grade SDRAM components with 30u” gold finger to ensure that the memory maintains its high-quality signal, even at temperatures as low as -40ºC or as high as 85ºC.
- JEDEC standard 1.8V +/- 0.1V Power Supply
- JEDEC Standard 240-pin
- 4 bit pre-fetch
- OCD (Off-Chip Driver Impedance Adjustment)
- Programmable Burst Length 4 / 8 with both sequential and interleave mode
- Auto refresh and self refresh supported
- SDRAM operating temperature range -40°C ? TA ? +85°C
- Gold Finger 30?"
- RoHS Compliant