Long-DIMM modules are general DRAM modules meant to be used as standard products for general embedded applications. These modules are compliant with JEDEC standards and available in DDR1, DDR2, DDR3, and DDR4.
- JEDEC standard 1.2V (1.26V~1.14V) Power Supply
- JEDEC Standard 288-pin Dual In-Line Memory Module
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- On Die Termination using ODT pin
- Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
- Average Refresh Period 7.8us at lower then TCASE 85°C, 3.9us at 85°C < TCASE ? 95°C
- Gold Finger 3?"
- RoHS Compliant