Designed for industrial systems, Innodisk’s Wide Temperature DRAM modules are best suited for applications that must work in extreme temperatures. These modules use industrial-grade SDRAM components with 30u” gold finger to ensure that the memory maintains its high-quality signal, even at temperatures as low as -40ºC or as high as 85ºC.
- JEDEC standard 1.2V(1.26V~1.14V) Power Supply
- JEDEC Standard 260-pin Dual In-Line Memory Module
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- On Die Termination using ODT pin
- Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
- Average Refresh Period 7.8us at lower then TCASE 85°C, 3.9us at 85°C < TCASE < 95°C
- Gold Finger 3?"
- RoHS Compliant