Contec's CPS-MC341-ADSC2-111 is a M2M controller with isolated RS-422A/485, isolated digital input, isolated digital output, Ethernet Hub. It is equipped with ARM®Cortex®-A8 processor (600MHz) and onboard 512MB DDR3-SDRAM. Boot device adopts onboard NOR-FLASH. The product realize all from development to utilize by operation on web browser. The product is equipped with function such as Web monitoring with I/O information, alarm processing by I/O information and task divergence and construct cloud system at low cost and in a short time.
You can perform all processes from the development to the operation on a web browser. The functions such as Web monitoring of I/O information, alarm processing by I/O information, task divergence enable you to create a Cloud system at low cost and in a short time.
- The product measures data with an external sensor and uploads them to the Cloud server.
- The product contains a Web server (Java applet). Even with your PC located remotely, you can monitor and update I/O information through a Web browser. On the monitoring screen, you can freely lay out the standard GUI parts (graphic, slider, button, etc.). All operations including monitoring layout, making relations with I/O information, can be achieved via the Web browser.
- You can combine and assemble icons such as arithmetic operations, conditional branching, data outputting to perform the executions or its processes like drawing them in the flowchart. All operations can be completed on the Web browser.
- By working with the Ethernet device (TCP/UDP), you can establish up to 10 connections and transmit or receive messages. Message communication can be accomplished from Web task script.
- Supplied with analog input (12-bit, 2 channels), four digital inputs and two digital outputs
- Supplied with one RS-232 port (up to 115.2kbps) and two RS-422A/485 ports (up to 115.2kbps)
- Compact design, 188.0(W) × 78.0(D) × 30.5(H), features flexibility in installation.
- The product is capable of operating in the temperature between -20 and + 60°C. It can be installed in the various environments.
- Use the product as Ethernet Hub so that you can connect devices in the daisy-chain.
For more details on the software options for the CONPROSYS products, please refer to the CONPROSYS software page.