Connect Tech’s GraphiteVPX/Gbe Connect Tech’s GraphiteVPX/GbE Managed Ethernet Switch provides Carrier Grade Ethernet switching capabilities in a small 3U embedded form factor.
Excellent for demanding applications with rugged environments and extreme temperatures, the GraphiteVPX/GbE Managed Ethernet Switch is also a highly reliable way to communicate with 10/100/1000 Base-T devices in an embedded system. Powered by the latest generation Carrier Ethernet Switch engine, the Vitesse 7429 features an embedded MIPS 32-bit CPU, 1Gb external memory and DMA-based frame extraction and insertion support timing over packet, Ethernet OAM, and performance monitoring.
Available in models with VPX backplane and/or 4 port RJ45 on the front panel connectors, making this embedded Ethernet switch ideal for any type of environment.
- Conduction cooled or Air cooled Heatsink option
- 20 x GbE (10/100/1000 Ethernet)Ports -16 to VPX backplane, 4 to front panel IO
- Web GUI or CLI Management
- Carrier Grade Ethernet Switching
- Available with RJ-45 Front panel for easy interfacing
- Supports 3U OpenVPX profile: MOD3-SWH-16T-16.4.7-1
- Extended Temperature Range -40°C to +85°C